help in ky

podunk racing

im new to the turbo buick, my car is will built but i have some ?? about them

tuning

boost

fuel

all normal tuning stuff just want to make sure i dont have any problems

the guy i got the car from said it was ken duttweiler built car but i dont know a enough about it
heres pic of the motor

Attachments

• 7908661701562-1986-Grand-National-built-by-KENNY-DEBTW.jpg
    7908661701562-1986-Grand-National-built-by-KENNY-DEBTW.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 234
I would do some reading on Turbo Regal Web Site It's a good site with allot of info. After that I would exercise the search feature on this site extensively. Until you do a good bit of reading about tuning and figure out what you're doing I would resist the urge to put your foot through the floorboard. Also, if you don't have one you need a scantool.

here another pic i will have some good ones this weekend

Attachments

• 3668417635180-1986-Grand-National-built-by-KENNY-DEBT.jpg
    3668417635180-1986-Grand-National-built-by-KENNY-DEBT.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 198
Nice looking car. From what I remember in the ad, it should be a fast ride when properly tuned.

Not bad for low boost.

That's a DAMN good time for the amount of boost you said you were running!......If I were you I would find a good GN Mech or knowledgeable GN person to help teach you how to keep it in tune. Don't try to raise the Boost or do squat else until you know something about these Beasts.....else you will get real familiar with changing head gaskets or even worse. What mods were done to your Buick by the previous owner? For someone that says they know nothing about these cars, you had a pretty good 60' time on that video:rolleyes: .
I would also do a lot of reading as the BlackBandit suggested you do. How much did you pay for it?

That's a DAMN good time for the amount of boost you said you were running!......If I were you I would find a good GN Mech or knowledgeable GN person to help teach you how to keep it in tune. Don't try to raise the Boost or do squat else until you know something about these Beasts.....else you will get real familiar with changing head gaskets or even worse. What mods were done to your Buick by the previous owner? For someone that says they know nothing about these cars, you had a pretty good 60' time on that video:rolleyes: .
I would also do a lot of reading as the BlackBandit suggested you do. How much did you pay for it?
last night i went to the track car went a 7.20 @100 with 1.52 60ft, i know how to drive just not how to tune the car i just want it to run a 6.5s or better i know it can do it, i traded my 03 modded cobra for it

here some stuff that was done to the car,

Has a stage 1 aftermarket block has M&A alumina heads, has je pistons cunninham rods, 71 mm persion turbo, has 95 pound injectors, tons more motor work, turbo 400 with a reverse valve body, 9" Ford with mosure axels

Brad T and Eric Marshall(aka) Turbo Tweak) and a few
others show up at I57 raceway Benton,IL once and awhile.
It's only about an hour north of you........:biggrin:

I'm about 2 hrs north.

Nice ride.

the guy i got the car from said it was ken duttweiler built car but i dont know a enough about it
heres pic of the motor[/QUOTE]

the motor was built by duttweiler in 2000 or 2001 but i put the car together.if you have any ?'s feel free to ask me.i traded the car to my buddy chris last year.good luck with the car.

I would do some reading on Turbo Regal Web Site It's a good site with allot of info. After that I would exercise the search feature on this site extensively. Until you do a good bit of reading about tuning and figure out what you're doing I would resist the urge to put your foot through the floorboard. Also, if you don't have one you need a scantool.

Its a FAST b2b or at least it was.