Help Me!

LTNG KLLR

Well my car is back together and i went to fire it up about a minute ago but it just wont start, it turns over and everything any ideas

thanks guys

Is the coil pack good? Are you sure? Is the cam sensor in correctly? How about the orange wire at the battery.

yes the coil pack is good, im sure about the gas, not sure about the cam sensor and yes the orange wire is on

Sounds like the cam sensor could be out of adjustment.
I wish I could help you more but I am still learning.

but it would at least start even if the cam sensor is not in correctly, wouldnt it, possibly the crank sensor. anyone else

thanks

I think if the cam sensor is too far off it will not start. I know it won't start if the crank sensor is bad. I broke mine while washing the motor, the little magnet broke in half. Check that also and see if it is adjusted correctly. Do you have any kill switches that you might have forgotten about?

Ile check my crank sensor i know its in the first groove im not ure about the magnet. I put a test light on the cam and crank sensors but it did not light up should it or not.

Dang how do you check the cam sensor and the crank sensor? Im having some issues but its more of a not enough spark issue....See my post about the 87 DYNO stock or whatever its spelled.....
Sleeper87

the "new" style crank sensors just have the 2 "windows"....the original on has the "magnet"...

still nothing guys i think im done with it towing it to the junkyard tomorrow, just kidding :D , thats what we call my friends shop. he said he would take a look at it