help read my scanner codes

my engines not running right,seems to have a slight miss at part throttle and at idle when warmed up,i can scan my car once with the actron, then it states check connections...i wait till the next day to scan...that seems like something wrong....but anyway..here is what i have..
blm..135
coolant temp..178
eng rpm..975
esc counter..4
exh o2 lean/rich
iac postion..35
inj pw...3
interagator..134
loop..open/closed
o2s.(mv)...644/657/773
o2s crosscounts...50/164
tps.....31

my engines not running right,seems to have a slight miss at part throttle and at idle when warmed up,i can scan my car once with the actron, then it states check connections...i wait till the next day to scan...that seems like something wrong....but anyway..here is what i have..
blm..135
coolant temp..178
eng rpm..975
esc counter..4
exh o2 lean/rich
iac postion..35
inj pw...3
interagator..134
loop..open/closed
o2s.(mv)...644/657/773
o2s crosscounts...50/164
tps.....31

TPS is a little low. Should be around .42. IAC is a little high. If you open the throttle stop a little to get the .42 TPS the IAC will most likely come down. In any case, the TPS needs adjusting. The integrator and BLM's are high (adding fuel) so your probably a little on the lean side. What's your maf reading? Do you have Direct Scan or Power Logger?

sorry, I don't know those last two, i scanned with an actron, but i have a reading from a snapon last month and the maf reads 16/19..was wondering if i should do a compression test...or the injectors are dumping...if the car sits overnight the fuel gauge on the rail reads zero..a new pump and pressure regulator was just installed 2 weeks ago...

sorry, I don't know those last two, i scanned with an actron, but i have a reading from a snapon last month and the maf reads 16/19..was wondering if i should do a compression test...or the injectors are dumping...if the car sits overnight the fuel gauge on the rail reads zero..a new pump and pressure regulator was just installed 2 weeks ago...

Need more info. What year car? Any mods? If so what? How many miles on the motor? Fuel gauge reading zero after sitting all night is typical. To diagnose and tune these cars you need real time software with a fast update rate like Direct Scan or Power Logger. I think the first thing to do is do the "Spring Cleaning" as described on the Turbo Regal website.

The car is an 82 caddy coupe deville, has 200,000 miles on the drivetrain, trouble free since the install back in 1993, all original sensors, trans converter blew up 3 times in all these years...now this problem, new maf,iac,tps,coil ,module,coolant sensor, o2 sensor,ait temp sensor,ign wires,fuel pump, press regulator,sprayed around no vacuum leaks... welded cracked left side manifold,only mods were ported heads,and a conley chip from 1993....used to run 14.7's in a 1/4 mile..gets 23 mpg....now gets about 18 mpg..u can smell the rich mixture in the tailpipes....soory i don't have those tools...just trying to pick some brains...the car spits or misses at times...like the old days in a car with a carb, as u look down the carb, the gas drips out and causes the engine to hic up...my car does this...was thinking of the injectors dripping...the plus i pulled out has the black rich coating on the edges, the center electrode is white and clean...funny thing is the scanner..no comuncations,after 1 scan...but will scan later on the day...plugged in a new gm computer with the old chip and calpak..same thing...maybe the chip is going?..
thanks