You can type here any text you want

Help shes stallin on me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grkgn

in the spring time i pulled out my tta to get it inspected the battery was dead boosted it started right upthe i went a few blocks to get a coffee shut it off forgetting the fact that the battery was still weak well i boosted it started but kept stalling drove away to my freinds shop got a new battery them the car after that felt hesitant like it didmt have full power so i figured bad gas right well not likely i was trying to figure this out well i put the car away then a month later brought it home to mess with it i realized the the fuel pressure was droping right away wounld not hold pressure when u turn off the engine well i back tracked last year of the things i changed which was the fp regulator walbro fuel pump so i realized that the fuel pump was defective so i changed it again and put the hot wire kit which i had from last year but didnt install it ( i really thought that was the problem the hot wire kit) well not likely anyways to cut it short the car has full power but still stalls once in a while even on the highway i noticed the the iac counts were about 78 bit i got it down to about 50 but still too high could it be a vacuum leak and also is there a vacuum line the the turbo gauge somewhere cause i can seem to trace it from the engine where does it run from cause the gauge for the turbo doesnt always work
thanks
87 gn stock
87 gn modified
89 tta #688

Back