You can type here any text you want

help with fast sytem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

van460

using a fast sytem bank to bank 160lb inj ran for a month testing in 10 frames per sec at 20 sec record using a labtop in car as well no data loger. did fine for awhil now it has deciced to record in frame 1 is .75sec frame 2 is 1.48sec frame 3 is 2.05sec not the usual 10 frames sec in my book and sometimes does not even get the fisrt 6-7sec of run just the shutdown of it.also the n2o enable has a major delay seems forever 2secs or more not instant like i want had to manually put n2o in to get instant hit running through relay as well. but it does pull the timing and put the fuel in when it hit the parameters. so why the delay and why does it not log like it did at first? can sent some attachments if someone want to see what i mean. plese help!!!!!!!

Try using the "Logging without real-time graph" - if you have a slower computer, it could be the processor can't keep up with the logging and the graphics at the same time.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

i will try that

thanks bob i will try the log option how about the delay in the activation of nitrous stage one?

Make sure your 2nd stage activation is set to zero. I think on a 1-stage system, the ECU uses this number for the first stage delay (not positive).

And since the default setting is 2 seconds, that might be your problem.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

Back