You can type here any text you want

help?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChicagoBuick87

ok so my dad whent to drive my car to my grandpas to store it in the garage till i get back and my mom said it was "smoking the whole was there and slow as hell" i know there can be a billion reasons with these sympoms but i suspect its related to the fact that the cars a/f ratio was rich as hell when i left and has been sitting for 3 years, so when i get back i need some new parts, not olny to fix this promblem what ever it is but to upgrade and fix. i'm starting to get a feel for the good parts of the GN world but i need some help.
headers- whats the best
suspension- i'm kinda allmost compleatly lost ajustibal every thing seems the way to go bc i cant a bad ass daily driver that can rock at the strip
fule delivery- the a/f ratio can be off bc the injecters, whats a good lbs/hour for street
what is the stanard for rollor rockers, cams, injecters, trassmissions, gears, and such, also any cheep dyno's that do tuning around chicago?

Back