You can type here any text you want

helped by a fellow buick owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

hi guys, about a month or two ago i was stranded by the side of the road on I-95 by myself when my gn blew a spark plug right out of the socket made a hugh noise when it hit the hood to i thought i blew a piston or something it was that loud, well i pull over and of course i had no tools with me i saw the spark plug but was not able to reach it and to make matters worse i had a badly dameged right hand so i'm kind of limited, well i stood there under the blazing sun for over an hour, until another gn pulled behind me and helped me out he inserted the spark plug back in for me and made sure i was ok before he left , his name was
JOSE CABRERA i just wanted to say thanx again, i was without my meds and feeling real bad when that happened he could have driven right past me but he did'nt shows how we buick owners take care of each other i hope someday i could be as helpful to someone in need. it's easy to post bad thing but positve thing should be posted as well

thanx carlos

Back