You can type here any text you want

Here Ricer Ricer Ricer!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayLashua

So I'm driving down 301 last night going to see a friend, I'm almost there and I'm getting into the right lane, and see a Mitsubishi lancer ... only it has a fart pipe.. ohwell, I get closer and see this HUGE ALUMINUM RACING WING!!!!!!!!! ... aww man, some dumb kid tore up his nice trunk lid to put this POS spoiler on it because F&F made him think it was cool... Anyhow, I decide to fish a little bit, I can always turn around and go back to my friends place..

I find room and get into the left lane aside from the mitsu ricer, and notice all the windows are rolled up, damn.. he cant hear my turbo spoolin then.. I however Cant get around him into open space because there is a POS ford contour with fart can, and a pos camaro RS going the SAME SPEED down the highway.. they must all be together...hmm!

Now 301 and US41 merge and it becomes 3 lanes, i shoot into the far right lane and get next to the ricer.. hmm this is odd, now ALL the windows are rolled down, and there are two chicks who just lit up cigarettes and have their arms hanging out the window, and they're physically turning their head back to look at me and my car, I just chuckled..

The ricer gets into the left lane, the camaro tries to break the gap so i cant pull in, DENIED. I got right behind the ricer, then the ricer pulls out into open traffic and i follow closely!!!

he's in far right, im in left, and hes speeding his ass off to try and not actually race me, well i'd rather not do 80 in a 45 to catch up to him, so i match his speed and get close to him, scout the area for cops.. then I gave it all she had, and SCARED the PANTS off the ricer, I got right next to him and proceeded to take off.. Damn my tune is not right tonight, I started getting detonation on my gauge :mad: but I smoked by them and put the fear of GOD into them.. and they immediately stopped for the upcomming yellow light :D

Damn stupid kids.. lesson being taught, i pull the next right and turn around..

Make's me have the need to play the song from the office space movie, "doesn't it feel good to be a gangsta" .. :P

Good kill, I have seen some of those "lancers" with the vinyl and drag wings. Sad thing is the driver thinks that it is fast, and that they own a real lancer...120 HP doesn't qualify as a lancer in my book.

Originally posted by menace848
Good kill, I have seen some of those "lancers" with the vinyl and drag wings. Sad thing is the driver thinks that it is fast, and that they own a real lancer...120 HP doesn't qualify as a lancer in my book.

The new ones(evolutions) are gonna have like 300hp though...AWD too, so i've heard....not too bad.

lol...welp, on the way back from my friends house, i was at a light waiting to turn onto 301, and my light finally turned green, but at the 301 light, i saw this tricked out mustang with white paintjob and blue flames, didnt look bad, so i turn very SLOWLY and go about 25... the mustang starts to catch up... THEN HE TURNED.. wtf is that? ohwell.. maybe tonite ;)

yup. ive heard of the AWD 'lancer' evolutions coming to the US too. They say sub 5 sec. 0-60 times.:eek: Looks like some competition.

<---------- Doesn't waste gas on "ricers"(except for cars like the NSX, skyline, supra, etc...) Actually I wouldn't even consider those cars "rice".

Back