You can type here any text you want

Here we go again.... WILMA!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

Wish every one the best in the path Wilma.. Protect yourself and your loved ones...Hopefully it won't be that bad..

Dave

Same here, wish everybody the best luck that has to go thru this one!

Take care.

Steve

Hang on!

Attachments

• wilmatough.jpg
    wilmatough.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 82
How did everybody make out? I lost the roof to my carport, lost the wood fence around my pool, lost the slide to my pool, had a little stucco damage, had leaks in 3 rooms in the house which caused drywall damage, had quite a bit of shingle damage to the main roof. I have a pretty low deductable thankfully.

I've been without power since 6am last monday, but my neighbor wired my generator into the fuse box, so I can take warm showers. I'm going through about $20 of gas a day. I haven't seen an FPL truck within 5 miles of my house, and I have powerlines in my pool. :eek: I don't expect to get power back for a couple more weeks. :(

My apartment complex got trashed, with lots of tree damage and some minor structural damage to some unlucky tenants. I was actually very lucky, had no damage to my particular unit, and my cars survived also..And I got my power back on Oct 26...

This storm seemed to catch a lot of people off guard..

We still don't have power.

For some strange reason, I decided to buy a generator the night before the hurricane. weird...

on the brighter side, I found out yesterday that I need a new rear end... :mad:

jsta6 said:
We still don't have power.

For some strange reason, I decided to buy a generator the night before the hurricane. weird...

on the brighter side, I found out yesterday that I need a new rear end... :mad:

Hey, that was my 2,300th post. One more then Brad... :D

Back