You can type here any text you want

Heuer's top ten list

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

heuer

Well tta977b,

It is to bad the moderator locked the post. I am going to summerize it, in case everyone forgot.

1. Your brother asked a simple question.
2. You responded with personal remarks and got family involved.
3. I proved the ls1 was faster than a TTA stock vs. stock LS1. (8 seconds faster to 130 per published magazines. No one denied it.
4. You thought I was your brother and continued to talk crap.
5. I called you to set up a race and you did not answer the phone.
6. You lied and said that I didn't call you.
7. You punked out of a race for slips multiple times in front of your buds.:mad: :tongue: (Don't worry I saved the post to my computer before the lock)
8. You threatened me.
9. You blamed it on John
10. Your car makes you feel strong inside, like something you have never felt before.:wink: Give me some tissues, my eyes are watering!!!

Memo to all your friends on this site and the other TTA site. He is just using you to make his car faster. You will realize sooner than later that he is not the happy, chuckling man you thought he was. I can see that by all the posts he has made on both forums. (Harassing people, talking ****, calling people sissy's) To bad he is a Trans am owner. He should own an import.

PS: I am not a cop buddy, don't care much for them (Sorry J.;) )
His car will smoke your car. You know it, that is why you will not go to the track. Keep pouring money it it to keep up so you can feel strong inside.:D

Don't bring your car wed., save yourself the embarrasment.

Good day

That will be my last post I promise.!!!! So you or whoever can start talking crap because you know I will not respond. John please don't either. That is what he wants.

Get over yourself you crooked cop. I asked you to call back but your never did? You used John's phone? Sissy? Come to Geneva and get choked out like Johnny use to! YOUR BADGE IS MY TROPHY PIG.

For the record..

Johnny has spoke to me 3 times in 18 months for the record. I have called him 3 times a day for 18 months with no answer. Very jealous!!! I can tell so are you. 99 formula and 98 formula JUNK. hahaha I don't care if you guys where in the 6's. I would rather own a import.
Please John chime in... You know whose fault it is for sure. Don't let me frighten you or you friend.

Yes I did insult you or your friend. Eye for an eye.

How much do you..

want to bet they don't show. Oh Gary? Maybe I do need anger management.:rolleyes: I went to Hebron, Ohio last year and had the best time with the TB crowd.

Gay, there is probably going to be 100 formula's present.hahaha Which one is yours again? :tongue:

NYRP track right? About 1 hour from my house. See ya there. I will not talk anymore, I think I did enough.:rolleyes:

Unexpected altercation. They know I could care less about how fast my ride is. They are playing games with nothing better to do. I will stop replying and adding fuel to the fire.

Sorry Razor. It was a family issue. He knows how to push buttons so.. I get angry. I will be there Wed. night. Letcha know how it goes. Rubbed me the wrong way when you made a post and they tell you, you are wrong.

I could probably show you 10000 gazillion internet sites on how fast cars are. They will all be different. Whatever, at the end of the day they still have a 98 or 99 bird.hehehe :biggrin:

IP address....

I know. It's John. They del. the thread. Thanks guys. His buddy started in on the later threads. All posted ended the same last phase. I think he must of talked his buddy into covering for him. I wonder if his friend (if one) even has a car? They will tell you different. Yes I did insult him or hims' :confused: hahaha

I already made a ass out of myself by replying but... can't change that.
Sorry about that guys. He knows I could care less about speed of the cars. Yes, I love adding parts but you all know this TB/TTA is addicting:D But whatever makes him feel better. He must be bored:rolleyes:

One wise YOUNG man told me in the other TTA forum "Cars bring out the worst in some people". He couldn't be more right:cool:

Yes I did leave him emails and phone calls. Just returning the favor.

IP match on johnnyp & heuer.

More misinformation,

Joe knows we use the same computers. I work with J. Stop trying to play CSI. I called him with my phone. Joe, how can you confuse the message I left you with your brother. Yeah we sound so much alike. :rolleyes:

For the record, Joe has left messages on his phone, pm'd me harassing messages and even told his own mom to call john to tell him to come to his hometown. This is ridiculous that you guys keep his harassing posts on the website. It is actually a crime (Aggravated Harassment) to send harassing e-mails (IE. Bodily harm) in NY. I am sure you knew that.

Also, he keeps saying that he is going to fight us we get to the track on Wednesday, not race just fight. How immature is that!!!

Keep sticking up for him guys. He is never going to learn.

He fights me, he walks away with just a charge. I lose my job. Not worth it guys.

I am so disappointed in the forum moderators for letting him continue to send PM's and threatening posts.

How immature is that!!!

John, give it up. Everyone knows it's you:mad:

Do you really want to know what immature is? Whats immature is two or three grown men who can't keep there personal problems off a public site. Call Dr. Phil or something if you need consoling. I'm pretty young, but as an outsider looking in, this is about the most juvenile argument I have ever seen. DROP IT

Jason

More misinformation

Since when is CORRECT information, "misinformation"?

I posted because someone asked me to check. I haven't read through the entire locked thread until now.

You guys want to bench race or make pokes at each other? Go ahead and have at it. It's all in fun. Or it should be anyway...

TTA977b -Please be civil when posting.

Threats will not be tolerated on this board.

Subscribed....

The TTA forum is a TECH forum!

We have allowed, even encouraged, some latitude in this forum, but these members have crossed the line here with the most supercilious postings I've ever seen in the TTA forum :Yuk:

Take your immature crap off line! Summarizing a third-rate exchange is 'Weak as Water' in my eyes. Lets all Move On....And talk about cars.

If you have some petty sounding banter, take it some where other than this tech forum. The very next threat or inappropriate remark (meaning, a referral to sexual acts), from any of these members will result in a vacation from TB.com. A permanent ban can be had by continued threats or unseemly language :Fedup:

I couldn't resist

arguesl2.jpg

Back