You can type here any text you want

Hey Rob... I killed it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member

The TQ is slipping on the top .. guess it dont like the power :eek:

time for a PI multi.. opinions..

Keeps getting faster.. inch by inch.. at this rate i'll be in the 9's by summer... :D .. not

10's around the corner.. was at 789 for lowest O2, 1550's for EGT.. plenty left..

Next week 11.2's conservatively.. I did get the evil eye at the track tho :D

Great Job!

PI 32-3400 multi disc....only way to fly :)

I had the car out one last time :( Its freaking running incredible. It was in the 60's and the tires were breaking loose when hitting full boost. It hasn't done that since it was stockish with the Firestone's on it. My guess would be 11.4's are there. This last chip that Eric did looks like its right on the money. Guess the new owner will have to show me how its done :o

Tomorrow is the big day. Almost hoping he won't want it...

Congrats on the new time!:D

I need to get back out there with some sticky tires and that alky kit from you asap.

What are you going to do when you get kicked out?

Bo

You may wanna look into a larger housing for the 51. With a 3500 and an .82 housing you should see the 10's. I have one from turbonetics if you are interested. Good luck!

Hopefully I will be close to everyone timeslips here! We'll see.

Congrats Julio... My guess is that we have a bunch of 10 second TTA:s within a year, this is insane!

Daniel

Back