You can type here any text you want

"Hey What is that Noise"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motorhead445

I took the Turbo T out,had the T-tops off,car was detailed filled with 100 octane,just crusin.I noticed a impalla "SS".at the light and thru a rev at her! Older Ladie was crusin she didnt want to run ?WRONG !:eek: At the next light she jumped on it:eek: She
really caught me off guard:p I then noticed her boyfriend laughing at me!:mad: So I spooled her up and was gone!:D after blowing her doors off,Her boyfriend said"Hey man whats that noise?"He was hearing my cold air induction:rolleyes: He then said "Id fix that if I was you"I think ignorance is Bliss:rolleyes: After all this he said "I
still think you cant beat her car,Its got a corvette motor and it is SOOOOOOOO Fast"I told him in a nice way I only have a little V6!:cool: His reponce was" We beat you!"I said no I had them by like 5-6 car lengths!He was still saying they won!After all this talkin were stoppin at all the lights!I said listen man We can run for a $100.00 right know!:mad: And quess what Buick Brothers He
said Noooo Thanks.His girl was ready to run but he noticed The Badge in the back 3.8 SFI TURBO.I heard him tell her" no way that car has the GRANDNATIONAL MOTOR" :eek:

Surprising aint it.......

.......about a week ago, a guy with his entire family in his newer Malibu tryed to run with me. I was caught off guard, you never know who will race you, no matter who it is.

There's a lady in her 30's who always drives around my town in her old school Camry looking to race people. Funny as hell.

And then there is me, stuck in a lowly "350 TPI" Trans Am that everybody knows is slow. Nobody ever notices the Turbo emblem between the tail lights or on the side unless it is some idiot that thinks his (add whatever joke of a car here) is fast and thinks he can run with a 14 second F-body. They are done by the 1/8th mile and fly by at the 1/4 still on it the whole time. Never know, had an LS1 play with me when I wasn't expecting it so I have to hand it to them each time, just dont go past 60-70 if I have them by insane lengths.

No Clue

Its Funny,A lot of people know what a Grandnational is and how they run,But if they see any other Turbo Regal Or Turbo TransAm
And they dont see any emblems or badges they assume we are easy targets?:rolleyes: If you are not a enthusiast of the Turbo6,
and dont know in what these engines came in either you dont
like em:D Or you have no clue how much "POWER" these little V6s
can make!:eek: Right now my hood emblems are OFF:D There is
only the small "T" badges on the fenders,I took OFF the Hood badges to get Races:D It still has the hood bulge!I try to give em a chance to regonize that Im no regular regal:D
There is only one Badge that Im leaving on the car and that is what they all see when I BLOW THEIR DOORS OFF:eek:RIGHT IN
THE BACK ITS SAYS IT ALL:D "3.8 SFI TURBO"
I feel like putting a flat base regal hood,hubcaps,whitewalls with
"cheaters" in back just to get more races!:p What do you guys think.I told my painter he started laughing and said If you do that
they wont know what HIT Em!!;) I will keep it posted I might just
do it just for fun and I will post some pics of how many people I can fool!

Here's two non-consecutive things I've heard in the past week at my school (UCF):

"Nice Monte!"

"Is that a Super Sport?" (this was said by a kid whose family has a used car lot, and he drove the Viper that day and parked in 'my spot')

My car is black, has all the badges and emblems in the proper places, so there's no excuse. Unless they can't read! ;)

Im putting a flat hood on my T. Im also thinking about put a half vinyl top on it too. All for the sleeper look.

Re: No Clue

Originally posted by motorhead445
What do you guys think.I told my painter he started laughing and said If you do that they wont know what HIT Em!!

Paint it camouflage and they won't even know they've been smoked.

WTF? Did you hear that?
Yeah, but I didn't see anything.
Where'd he go?
I don't know, man. I don't know...

I cant go anywhere without someone wanting to race me. I assume that they all think im just another white GTA 350 TPI. but when i hand them their ass on a silver platter w/ some strange sounding vaccume leak, 1. they cant catch back up to me or 2. they drive off and take the nearest turn like they are mad. So I havent talked to these fools yet after any races !!( To Bad :rolleyes: )

SORE LOSERS

Why is that when you "BLOW THEIR DOORS OFF"and they find out
that your runnin a little V6 they get MAD:mad: .I was taught by my
Late Father that it is "RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!"If I lose a race I dont get pissed it just makes it more fun it gives me a excuse to buy$$$$$$$ more parts and see If they work.I have had many cars of different brands,I USE TO BE A MUSTANG MAN!There a lot of cool car guys out there like us!:D but there are also losers,punks with attitude and the worst thing out thereCAR THEIVES.I have fun If I loose o well I dont get all mad:mad: If you cant drive it doesnt matter how fast you car is your gonna loose!
and if your a punk about loosing nobodys gonna run you!
I love the element of suprise,We all know what these Little V6s can do!I learned at a EARLY AGE "The fastest cars are the ones you think are slow,sound quiet,dont have flashy wheels,Dont get caught sleeping and never take a big money run,and the most important lesson NEVER OPEN YOUR HOOD,NEVER SHOW WHAT YOUR RUNNIN, "I LIVE BY THESE RULES SO FAR SO GOOD:D

Back