Hhahaha, video of typical excuse making 5.0 driving crybaby.

the link no longer works...if anybody d/l'd the file, can you post a good link or e mail the file to me. I have alot of friends who want to see it.

Originally posted by TurboBurge
the link no longer works...if anybody d/l'd the file, can you post a good link or e mail the file to me. I have alot of friends who want to see it.

Yes! I must have it! :D

I would love to see it too!!

If anyone has it please give me a link or please send it to me. I have to see this one.

could someone also email this video to me. i cant DL it from this computer but it works at school:confused:

thanks

I couldn't get the link to work, but I've GOT to see this video! It sounds like a riot. I have a cable connection, so if somebody can send me another link, I'd be grateful.

xtremexnyc, turbobuicks, and musclecar neal, as an aside I've gotta say that you guys have the coolest avatars I've seen. Glad to see there are other ICP fans out there!

Oh, sorry, should've been more clear. XtremexNYC has what looks like an Insane Clown Posse face as his Avatar. The "ICP" comment was directed at him. I'm also a huge Simpsons fan, and love those Chris Farley motivational speaker skits, so I figured I'd give you guys props as well. I'll have my avatar soon!!!

That truck belongs to a local GM club here in Lincoln Nebraska. Ya, it is a silverado, but it has a 6.0 V-8, Nitrous, and a Vortec Supercharger. He has gone though many of trannys in the past few months. He is hopping to hit elevens this year. Believe me, this is a SICK machine. He launches the vehicle in 4 wheel drive. I will post some videos of him later.

Pretty Please!!

I need a good laugh. Please someone send it to me or host it. In times like this we all need something to laugh about.

Originally posted by SuperSix
Can ANYONE that has this file on their hard drive email me? I'll host it!!!!
SuperSIX>>>I sent you the vid.Let me know if you get it..Its almost 5mb...Shawn

Originally posted by oehm
I could not come up with the video of the mustang Kill, but here is a picture video of it launching, and racing another local 11.5 sec WS6. ENJOY:)

http://members.cox.net/parish88/launchalley.MPG

The T/A wasted that truck pretty good.

So the problem wasn't really that the truck was really fast, but rather that the Mustang was really slow.

Sore loser....I wish that video would pop back up somewhere.

Jim

Hahahahaha, OH MAN!!! Thanks a lot, that was good for some laughs. I like the 3rd grade arguing skills that jabroni had: "Oh yeah, why's that?" "Uhhh...because..." "Because why" "......" Then wussing out on racing uphill, hahaha. Like the truck wasn't going uphill as well. Good kill, that was good watchin'!! :cool: