Hickok45 shoots SIG P226 Navy

I have shot this gun and it is nice! One of my best friends has one now! Let me tell you how he got it! We were shooting at the gun shop range and one of our buddies is in the Navy! He had his personal 226 and we all shot each others guns! Well my friend Dusty, picked up the 226 and was crazy accurate with it! He shot better with this gun than anything he has ever shot... We stood there amazed as we heard the shots hitting targer:eek: Needless to say he wouldn't leave that day until they worked out a deal and he was the new 226 owner:D

Yeah I have a standard P226 in 9mm with the E2 grip and SRT and it is a very accurate gun. Also, it has Cadillac recoil with 9mm. Very fun to shoot.

i love his videos great commentary also very informative. Always love watching his vids he has a vast knowledge of various pistols and years of experience.

I agree, his videos are basic yet informative. As for cost... define expensive, and define lesser quality first.

I agree, his videos are basic yet informative. As for cost... define expensive, and define lesser quality first.

Everybody has their own opinions on what they consider expensive and on quality. Some will say that a Glock is on the same level as a SIG and is almost half the price. Personally I respectfully disagree having owned both. This is not taking anything away from a Glock, but I just don't see them on the same level.

This is just like 1911 guys who have their favorite mfg and will tell you their Kimber is just as good as a Wilson Combat or Ed Brown. Like I said opinions will always vary.

Everybody has their own opinions on what they consider expensive and on quality. Some will say that a Glock is on the same level as a SIG and is almost half the price. Personally I respectfully disagree having owned both. This is not taking anything away from a Glock, but I just don't see them on the same level.

This is just like 1911 guys who have their favorite mfg and will tell you their Kimber is just as good as a Wilson Combat or Ed Brown. Like I said opinions will always vary.

Opinions, you are right....