Holley EFI dominator with dakota digital dash

toyin

I’m in the process of installing a LY6/76mm turbo and 4L80 into a 87 grand national. I talked with Justin at Dakota today and was inquiring about using Holley EFI dominator with their dash. He’s says it not do able but I have a hard time understanding that. If it can work with a GM ECU and TCU why wouldn’t it work with Holley EFI dominator? I’ve been searching but haven’t found much on using the digital dash with the GM computers and how they interface. I know guys are using the stock analog dash’s but they would pretty much have to use a mechanical drive conversion on the tail housing on the 4L80 which is around 550 from Jake’s, I haven’t searched other adaptors because my plan is to run a stage 3 with trans brake since he’s pretty much local to me in Ft Worth. If anyone has an good links for setting something like this up I’d appreciate the help.
On another note I have a PSI harness for the LY6/4L80E and both computers. Would I better off using them and finding a local tuner in DFW area to get the tune ironed out? If I went this route I would have Jake do the mechanical conversion but what about getting RPM’s to work on the original dash? As far as the oil and water stuff I can find another place on the engine to get these to work.
If someone has a different route I haven’t thought about im all ears I just want everything to appear as stock as possible. If anyone recommends a tuner in the DFW id also like that feedback.
Thanks
Austin

Have you posed these ??'s on the Holley board?

I didn't notice this when i was looking yesterday but when tried to call holley there was a 35min wait and i didn't have the time yesterday but im going to try again today.

For the guys running the Dakota digital dash's with the GM computers whats the connection from the GM computer to the dash?

I didn't notice this when i was looking yesterday but when tried to call holley there was a 35min wait and i didn't have the time yesterday but im going to try again today.

For the guys running the Dakota digital dash's with the GM computers whats the connection from the GM computer to the dash?

Don't fool around w/ the fone. It's absurd.
Goto the Holley tech site, and/or to www.chevytalk.com
The Holley tech guys hang out at both sites.

Don't fool around w/ the fone. It's absurd.
Goto the Holley tech site, and/or to www.chevytalk.com
The Holley tech guys hang out at both sites.

Thanks for the input Chuck. Ill check them out. At this point i'm thinking about just getting the Holley display and not worry about the dash if it's going to be a head ache. It sounds like getting the stock dash to work is going to be more of a hassle than it's worth. I talked with Jake's performance about the output from the 4L80 and they can't get the mech drive system anymore so another reason to just get the holley display.