You can type here any text you want

Holley makes a Adj Fuel PSI reg for our cars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
http://www.jegs. com/i/Holley/510/512-503-5/10002/-1

Stumbled across it on the jegs site. Close the gap between . and com.

Didnt realize Holley made one for the Bufords

I stil like the Accufab stuff

yah if the vacuum line moves a little then the fuel pressure moves. ill still buy the accufab one like i have already

That sure looks like the stock unit. I wonder if they threaded the vacuum inlet for an allen screw with a hole drilled in it and used a roll pin to push down on the diaphragm

510512503.jpg

kirban 2 cents worth

If the Holley unit looks like your photo that design or format is ancient and has proven to be quite inaccurate over useage or adjustments....actually probably 12 years ago or longer a few Mustang companies approached our company about making them for Mustangs because of that very issue Mallory and others had that style and even erly ealry turbo buicks had that style bowling green customs used to make them..

I agre accufab has a bigger name than me but ours are all bullet construction made by the same company for over 15 years who also makes 4 different Porsche versions for us for the Porsche market....and we still make Mustang ones...so, if if the same company makes them for Porsches....its a pretty safe bet the Buick one is a good one! We get more money for the Porsche ones!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

sorry to say but they are junk!!!! when i first got my car i ordered one thru advanced auto for 75 bucks and had very inconsistant readings. different everytime i tried to change the pressure. when putting the vacuum line back on it read different everytime so i sent it in for another one and it did the same thing. so i learned my lesson and bought a billit one from full throttle.

kirban 2 cents worth

Full Throttle I am 99% sure is identical to ours....

Plus if you think about it....it is unusual for 2 major Mustang companies to come to a Buick company to make a Mustang fuel pressure regulator....that should tell you something that the small screw in the vacuum port is an issue.....the Mustang companies knew we had a "better mouse trap"
so to speak...

Reason we did Porsche...is I realized Bosch was German....never owned a Porsche but we supply several tuners with them. Not many Porsche owners do their own work....not a huge market but we get more money for them!

Mustangs 5-6 years ago was a huge market 5.0 and the late ones died down now since they no longer have the regulator on the fuel rail....

Bit of history here reason the bullet one exists for the Buick market today is because we did Mustang first and we sold thousands of them every year that paved the way for making the Buick all billet material.

I may be wrong but Accel may be part of Holly reason for that design...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I honestly didnt look that close at them...poor design. That screw in the port is stupid.

Accufab all the way fo me

Back