You can type here any text you want

Holley replacement turbo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike 83 T type

I was looking around on autozone.com and found that Holley makes a replacement turbo for our cars. The part number is 62.543 and the price is 497.32 and there is a core charge. I was wondering if any else has known about this or if anybody is using this unit. I have never heard of any of you guys talking about this. I don't know if this is a new unit or if its been around. I just noticed it tonight.

I have looked at autozones site before and never found a replacement turbo there. It is cool that someone is doing this.
There is a shop in AZ that will rebuilt ours for $425 plus shippinng and hog it out for $125 more. I wonder if holly's is enlarged at all???

Jim

Actually I am using that unit. I got it through work. Also Jim there is www.turbochargers.com (I think) that rebuilds them for $275. They will hog them out also for more but can't remember what that charge is. Actually this is cut and pasted from their site.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!!!!!!

TURBO REPAIR
Please Note You May Send Your Turbo To Us For A Free Estimate. Upon Receipt Of Your Turbo We Will Inspect And Quote For Free. If All Your Turbo Requires Is Bearings, Seals, Balancing, And Cleaning Your Price Is $275.00 Plus Freight. If Your Turbo Requires Extra Parts, We Will Quote Those Additional Parts As An Adder. If You Approve The Quote We Will Repair and Return Using Your Charge Card Or COD Shipping. If You Do Not Approve The Quote ( We Will Pay The Ground Freight Back To You Inside The Continental USA)

UPGRADES
Upgrades Are Available For The Repair Price As Quoted Plus An Additional $250.00 For Stage 1 Upgrades, Or An Additional $500.00 For Stage 2 Upgrades.

Anyway I am running that holley turbo and not having any problems.

Back