You can type here any text you want

Home Made DFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
My friend works for Microsoft and is developing a DFI that uses a Honda O2. He says you can make one for $100 You cant sell them but you can make them for yourself. He is involved with a group of people and the blue prints will be available to anyone that wants them. Im going to a house warming party at his house this weekend and will see if has a web address they are using to brain storm this:) My Felpro works great but i would sure like to see what this is all about:confused:

Originally posted by geno
My friend works for Microsoft and is developing a DFI that uses a Honda O2. He says you can make one for $100 You cant sell them but you can make them for yourself. He is involved with a group of people and the blue prints will be available to anyone that wants them. Im going to a house warming party at his house this weekend and will see if has a web address they are using to brain storm this:) My Felpro works great but i would sure like to see what this is all about:confused:

Are you sure it's not the Megasquirt, designed by bruce Bowling?. The next batch are probably going to be about $120. It's Fuel Only, thou they are working on an ignition set up.
They are still working on various software packages for it (megasquirt).

I hope its not microsoft. Your car will BSOD and crash for no reason at all other then you made a left turn. Your low oil light will come on when you're out of gas. Also, it'll only be compatible with microsoft fuel injectors, microsoft fuel rail, microsoft spark plugs, and microsoft rear tires. ;)

Originally posted by RealFastV6
I hope its not microsoft. Your car will BSOD and crash for no reason at all other then you made a left turn. Your low oil light will come on when you're out of gas. Also, it'll only be compatible with microsoft fuel injectors, microsoft fuel rail, microsoft spark plugs, and microsoft rear tires. ;)

If you want to be really afraid.
Just consider the Nuke, naval subs are using Micrsoft based software.

IExplore has caused an invalid page fault in module 012:3124FD. China has been obliterated. OK to continue, or ESC to reboot.

All i was thinking is this guy and his friends are car people. I know he has the brian power to make it work:D Im with you guys as far as the windows crap they put out. :cool: The blue screen of death on a SUB:eek:

Back