Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1396219410508.jpg
    1396219410508.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 514
  • 1396219429110.jpg
    1396219429110.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 413
thanks there inclosed also without cutting the panels.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How did you fasten them to the panels and what speakers/sizes are in them? Did build the enclosures yourself?

How did you fasten them to the panels and what speakers/sizes are in them? Did build the enclosures yourself?

i use i nut that i glued to the back with gorilla glue 3 of them i bolted them on the panel before i screwed speakers in 1 screw behind each speaker they are 61/2 a 4'' and a tweeter they sound really clear and for the bass i put 1 10'' a twenty tear old sass tube it hits hard and fills in good with the lows .i had 2 jls10'' at first but i wanted to keep it light and just have the room in the trunk .yes first i used the panel to mold the bottom base then i tookit from there to build the pods for the speaker and aimed them i made speaker rings first then i used those cheap spunge paint sticks that u get a home depot about 5 or ten to a pack the sticks are round i just rip the spunge of and after i had the rings angled where i wanted u used a teeshirt and stretched it over and use spray adhesive to hold it in place at the back then i fiberglassed it all in all around and used bondo also .the way i popped out the base panel in the begining was i wrapped the panel with plastic garbage bag i wrapped it and tapped it at the back nice and tight after the base plate dried i just pulled the tape off and the base plate came right off and had the contour of the panel.i used audio band speakers i know there not that good put they sound clear my next set of speakers i will use morels those are great .thanks for asking if you need to no anything else just ask .

after i did all the sanding i spayed them with rustoleum paint and clear.yes i made them my self they can come right off if i wanted .you will see those 3 little holes not a big deal .

Good work man. I wouldn't , mind doing something like that but would use just one 6 1/2 and a tweet. Looks good

thanks i had time so i thought about it and gave it a shot .gonna do the same to the door panels soon.