You can type here any text you want

Honda Civic Story

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dthrock

This isnt my kill, but I thought it was pretty funny just the same.

Last night a friend came over after we had been out to a local drinking establishment and he found out I had a 87 GN. To his credit he loves the GN's and wants one. He has one of those sporty little rice burners with all the ground effects and such and has been putting work into the engine. We were looking at the car and he told me that he had been in town and saw a GN ahead of him at a light. He raced up to it just to get a look at it. The guy in the GN would let him get beside him then leave him in the dust. He would then slow down so he could catch up again. Rinse, Repeat.
My poor friend was frustrated that he couldnt keep up with him long enough to tell him he had a great car. Was pretty funny.

Then I took him for a ride in the GN and I thought I was going to have to clean my seats he got so excited. Every time I would go WOT and the boost would kick up he could just say , Whooow!

DT

Back