Hot Air TA33 E85, what fuel pump?

Some would beg to differ on that as well. He should be able to get away with using it for awhile. I would highly recommended no matter what you chose, monitor fuel pressure at the rail have a wb and data log imop. Without a proper tune or data your in for one hell of a time

Thats because some haven't seen enough walblow's fail with E85..

Their junk ... Too hard to tell the real ones from the imitations

Why chance it .. For $145 the DW301 is the way to go !

Thats because some haven't seen enough walblow's fail with E85..

Their junk ... Too hard to tell the real ones from the imitations

Why chance it .. For $145 the DW301 is the way to go !
Well money is getting tight, its been a toilet flush lol, so instead of doing the entire fuel sender kit, i think im just going to through a pump in the stock sender.

I feel its not worth it using the used pump, so looks like the DW301 is what i plan to use, or the racetronix kit with sender and 255lph pump if it indeed will be enough pump for my setup.

So im going to test out my sender, to see if its ohming correctly, if so i guess ill jusy throw a pump in it.

Whats the biggest pump i can run that wont be a problem with factory return/lines?

Not 100 percent true. Some have had issues with their return on the 301 but the numbers have been small. With that said I'll agree 301

Is there a vender selling that pump with a sending unit?

Mine is ohming weird, im gonna gry to fix it but i think it probably is shot.

Not 100 percent true. Some have had issues with their return on the 301 but the numbers have been small. With that said I'll agree 301

And out of those few .. I would bet 99% of them had either issues with kinked or obstructed return lines .. or they were using a reduced flow regulator .. cant blame the pump for that