You can type here any text you want

Hot Air Turbo, 8.5" Posi Rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo_by

For Sale:

Stock style hot air turbo built by Precision Turbo like brand new with only 8k miles paid $700 will sell for $350 firm

8.5" Posi Rearend Complete with 3.42 gear ratio, Gears look like new inside! This rear is complete minus brake shoes and springs. It does include the drums. Great Shape! $600 firm

~100k miles on rearend. I'm not sure how many miles are on the gears, but they are in excellent shape! When I drove the car the gears were very quiet. I am located in Bowling Green, KY. I can send pics tomorrow if your still interested. Thanks!

turbo_by said:
I am located in Bowling Green, KY.

I was hoping you might be closer to save on shipping. I'll have to pass. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks anyway. Anyone else? I get a shipping discount with Fed-Ex Freight. So shipping should be around $75-$150 depending on where you live. Excellent Posi Rearend!!! Not a one wheel peel!!!

I now have pics of both Turbo and Rearend! If anyone need pics or a shipping quote just let me know. Thanks!

Back