You can type here any text you want

Hot Rod Sunday-Aug. 7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Hello everyone...been out of the loop a little bit.(house shopping sucks! :mad: )

Wanted to post and let everyone know, it looks like some a small group of guys are planning to go race @ HOT ROD Sunday. Looks like Orlando, Jeff, and a few others are going from what I heard. So why not have a meeting up there and hang out with everyone..I plan on going up to watch.

Also want to mention:

I am also working on a new meeting place for the Second Sat. of the month, and will be looking to continue the towers meeting, if that is what the group wants.

Please give me feedback. THIS IS YOUR CLUB, make it what you want it to be, so we can all have a good time.

Feel free to email me, or call me with suggestions. OR just post here.

-Alex :)

How much does it cost to race on Hot Rod Sunday?? I don't drive buicks anymore, but might want to see what a silver ZO6 might do. I might be in.

hot rod sunday

Hey Alex....me and a few others from our meet we have up here will be out there to watch. couple grand nationals and a t-type

dont know how long you guys want to stay at moroso sunday. im going in the morning til afternoon. at around 5 a few buick guys are going to meet up at the regal movie theater off 441 and belevedere. i know mike should be out there with #136 and a few other TR's. it would be nice to see a big turn out
thanks Steve.

I gotta start catching up with you WPB guys...I have some friends with fbodys that live up there too that I hang with..

Orlando can't make it...

spoke to him last week, motor problems.

i heard orlando finally got into the 9's a while bank. i always seen the car go 10.0x consitantly. o well would have liked to see him run.

who ended up going? I skipped out, last minute since the weather forcast looked real bad..

The only factor the weather played was that is was HOT!!! I went & waited forever to make my 1 and only pass of the day. I waited about 3 1/2 hours :mad: . Afterwards I just took off & drove the 90 miles back to my house. I met 3.8 Illusion & Buick 1035 pretty cool guys we shot the sh!t for a while. I also saw Duane Cole there although I don't know what he ran.

yeah that damn heat. jeez. then the lightning storm and hail. guess it wanst meant to be. blaze i cant believe your stocker went 14.0 in 100 degree weather. and on those tiny tires. nice ride. who was that with the gn. looked like the t brake engage after he launched :eek: it looked fast o well
next time
steve

I basically launched the car with 2 lbs of boost 'cause I didn't want any wheel spin. The run was made @ stock boost levels (15 psi) The GN that ran after me was Duane Cole, I didn't see his run. I left soon after my pass.

Back