You can type here any text you want

HotWiredKit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lordmikef

hey guys i have my motor apart and im deciding what i should do next im not really going to touch the motor besides new rings, timing chain, valve springs and some other little things because i know that there is so much else i can do to go fast

i have a big mouth cold air, a dump tube, adjustable wastegate, nittos and my next mods was going to include rear air bags, fuelpump and fuel regulator i was wondering if you guys thought i need much more to go low 12's the car is pretty stout now its a clean running GN and i was running 13.7's with it stock my first question is do you guys think i need anything else and my second question is is hotwiring the fuel pump really necessary? thanks a lot for your input

yes, you need to hot wire the fuel pump, you need as much voltage there as you can get. the factory wiring has a big drop in voltage.

Originally posted by lordmikef
my second question is is hotwiring the fuel pump really necessary? thanks a lot for your input

i am selling my plug and play hotwire kit that i had on my car for about a year...it's from Casper's electronics and it's VERY easy to install...i was running it on my walbro 307 pump and ran mid 11's with no fueling problems...i am upgrading to a double pumper fuel system now so i don't need this kit anymore...yours for $50 shipped...email me if interested!

went to DO IT center and got all the wire needed to hot wire the fuel pump plus the relay, shrink wrap, connectors, etc. for under $10. It is very simple to do it your self.

Back