HotWiredKit

lordmikef

hey guys i have my motor apart and im deciding what i should do next im not really going to touch the motor besides new rings, timing chain, valve springs and some other little things because i know that there is so much else i can do to go fast

i have a big mouth cold air, a dump tube, adjustable wastegate, nittos and my next mods was going to include rear air bags, fuelpump and fuel regulator i was wondering if you guys thought i need much more to go low 12's the car is pretty stout now its a clean running GN and i was running 13.7's with it stock my first question is do you guys think i need anything else and my second question is is hotwiring the fuel pump really necessary? thanks a lot for your input

yes, you need to hot wire the fuel pump, you need as much voltage there as you can get. the factory wiring has a big drop in voltage.

Originally posted by lordmikef
my second question is is hotwiring the fuel pump really necessary? thanks a lot for your input

i am selling my plug and play hotwire kit that i had on my car for about a year...it's from Casper's electronics and it's VERY easy to install...i was running it on my walbro 307 pump and ran mid 11's with no fueling problems...i am upgrading to a double pumper fuel system now so i don't need this kit anymore...yours for $50 shipped...email me if interested!

went to DO IT center and got all the wire needed to hot wire the fuel pump plus the relay, shrink wrap, connectors, etc. for under $10. It is very simple to do it your self.