Houston Area Turbo Buicks

Today is the day guys. 2PM. We are meeting in front of Hooters at Nasa on I45. jhanson, a friend of his, and myself will be there. I guess we are going cruising after that.

I don't think we have heard from jusa6.

Well, Hooters was packed so we parked just south of that location. We had two Buicks and one Syclone. Since we had a small turnout, we decided to go hang out at jhanson1750s house instead of making the trip to Galveston. It was a good time. Put some faces, sorry face, to a name.

jhanson1750 was excited. He received his Walbro 340 and FP regulator. I can guess what he is doing right now.

We will try again another day. We hope to get jusa6, mike86ttype, screamindemon2 and jdfastgn next time around.

Well its cold and dark so I'm gonna finish the fuel system tomorrow!!! :D It was cool meeting justabuickv6 and 4 seeing another gn and talking cars. Hope to be up and running tomorrow once I get the reg set. :p

sorry couldn't make it. my car is down. i am putting a b&m megashifter and replacing the drive and driven gear to hopfully get the speado to work to pass inspection.

Saw you guys

I was driving by on 45 heading south with the kids in the car and remembered that some of you guys were going to meet near Hooters. I looked over and there were 2 GN's and a Syclone with some people standing around chatting.

I am guessing that was you guys.

I could not stop or come back around - had a bunch of stuff to do.

Ross
68 Rambler - GN powered

Oh well, We will have to try again in a couple weeks. Maybe the weather and schedules will work with us a little better. ;)