You can type here any text you want

Houston Buick Club @ Classic Car Stampede

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86TexasT

:cool: The Houston Buick Club will be at the 6th. annual Classic Car Stampede in Bellville, Texas on Saturday March 7th. Meet at Sam`s Club on I-10 & Hwy 6, pull out no later than 7:30 am, go west on I-10 to Sealy, head north on 36 into Bellville. We have a row reserved for us. " NO ENTRY FEE" Top ten awards, door prizes, event T-shirts for sale. "Market on the Square" for wives/girlfriends. Awards presented at 1:00 pm. For more info contact: Danny Jacob @ 979-865-3187. After the show we (HBC) are invited to Frank & Glynis Brooks (J.D.s parents) place in Cat Springs for hamburgers & hotdogs. A few of us went last year, had a great time. Maps will be available. See you there.:)

I`m going up to Cat Springs today to set up for tomorrow. Everyone else is still meeting @ Sam`s Club on I-10 & Hwy 6 tomorrow morning. I will be in Bellville Saturday morning to greet everyone as they arrive. I have maps & directions to the Brook`s place in Cat Springs. See you there.

Back