You can type here any text you want

HOUSTON BUICK CLUB @ NIFTEE50EES - SAT. JUNE 16TH.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86TexasT

The Houston Buick Club will be @ Niftee50ees, Saturday June 16th. from 6:00 - 10:00 pm. Niftee50ees is located in the Kroger parking lot on Spring Cypress & Champion Forest Dr. Enter on Spring Cypress. There is a $5.00 donation to park within the coned off area. We will be at the back rows. Shine up your GN`s, Turbo Regals, TTA`s & bring `em out. There will be some nice GS`s, Skylarks, Wildcats & Riviera`s also. I will be there early to set up. Come on out. - Robert Mahnke

The Houston Buick Club will be @ Niftee50ees, Saturday June 16th. from 6:00 - 10:00 pm. Niftee50ees is located in the Kroger parking lot on Spring Cypress & Champion Forest Dr. Enter on Spring Cypress. There is a $5.00 donation to park within the coned off area. We will be at the back rows. Shine up your GN`s, Turbo Regals, TTA`s & bring `em out. There will be some nice GS`s, Skylarks, Wildcats & Riviera`s also. I will be there early to set up. Come on out. - Robert Mahnke
. . . btw - NO ENGINE REVING, TIRE SQUEELING, BURN OUTS. We want to be invited back. :)

Cool - I will be there. It's right down the road from my house.

Im not in the club, but I might stop with my we4 project havent been there for a very weeks.

Im not in the club, but I might stop with my we4 project havent been there for a very weeks.
- You do not have to be a HBC member to join this event, just a Buick owner or Buick lover. All Buicks are welcome.

Back