You can type here any text you want

how do I add pics?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chub406

hey guys! i have a car in the non buick section. i have pics saved to my desktop. how do i add them on to my add? it asks for a url but i need to import them. thanks!

First off, set up an account with Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket.

From your PC you can upload them onto the site.

Once uploaded, the site will give you a URL for each pic. There may be 4 URL's, I usually right click "copy" on the URL with the
icons surrounding it, then come here and when you post, right click "paste" and it automatically pops up.

If you look in the additional options menu below where you hit "sumbit reply" when posting. A window will pop up and give you the option of loading up to 5 pics at the time. They have to meet the requirements which are listed in the window.

A trick I use for people that have outlook is to copy the pic(s) you want to post and hit "email these items" it should ask you if you want to reduce the size click yes. Then when the email window pops up select all the pics and copy them to another folder. Then they fit just right on the board!

thank you so much for your help guys! thats what i love about this site. everyone is always more than happy to help! thanks!

Back