You can type here any text you want

How fast with this combo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SIXBANGR

mean old man
Stock, unopened motor. GT6131e, alky, pump & hot wire kit, 60# and TT chip, THDP, Dutt. neck, K&N, Pypes. Stock converter. '87 GN.

12.40 @ 110mph on a good 60 ft. Like 2.0 or 1.9 60 ft. I hope you have good traction, I think that 12.40's is possible on the first try if it's all tuned and rollin solid.

Good luck!

How does it feel at 23lbs? Pulling hard, laying over on top? Do you have the stock intercooler still?

Regards,
Shev

You get the car to hook a 1.6 or 1.7 and have the boost 24-25 psi. Get the tune good and its high to mid elevens all day at 112-4ish IMO. If that turbo is a journal bearing then it wont have the best boost response/lag out the hole so the 1/8 MPH will suffer some.

I ran 11.8 with the same turbo and injectors and a 2.00 short time I could see mid to low 11s with 25 psi

You get the car to hook a 1.6 or 1.7 and have the boost 24-25 psi. Get the tune good and its high to mid elevens all day at 112-4ish IMO. If that turbo is a journal bearing then it wont have the best boost response/lag out the hole so the 1/8 MPH will suffer some.
it is a journal bearing turbo. It does not have very much lag, surprised me. I just went from a stock turbo to this one. I need to check the converter, I just got the car and i am assuming it is still the D5.

it is a journal bearing turbo. It does not have very much lag, surprised me. I just went from a stock turbo to this one. I need to check the converter, I just got the car and i am assuming it is still the D5.
turns out it has an AC 16930 converter.

Back