You can type here any text you want

How install mechinal gauges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey im just bought my warter temp gauge & oil pressure im look'n for help on how to install then if anyone could help an send pictures too, thanks

I dont have a pic handy right now but I drilled out the water temp idiot light and had the female AN fitting tig welded into the manifold. For the oil PSI I went into the brass block that feeds the turbo and ran the line along the hard coolant lines then across the rear of the intake and through the fire wall.

hey can u tell me which one is the idiot light temp i see i few things that go it to the intake manifold.. thanks

here ya go.

Attachments

• intake 006.jpg
    intake 006.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 266
hey thanks is the one in the bottom that looks kind of welded.. wright by any chance for the oil did u use a t fitted in order to get the line for the oil pressure gauge..

hey thanks is the one in the bottom that looks kind of welded.. wright by any chance for the oil did u use a t fitted in order to get the line for the oil pressure gauge..

Yeah thats the one ;). For the oil psi, I took out the stock sensor and replaced it with braided line.

hey i took out the idiot light temp... an tried to put my autometer temp senser or wat i need a adapter... cuz i put it in bt it wont stay that good.

hey install my mechanical gauge but it just stays at 140 dont know if is not work'n or that's the temp it reads...

Back