You can type here any text you want

How much anti freeze should , I use?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn231

Money pit
I just flushed out my system and added distilled water, and some RMI-25 do ,I need to use anti freeze or not ? If so how much should I add?

Is your car subject to freezing temperatures? If not I wouldn't use any. If it is I like a 50/50 mix of coolant and water.

I just flushed out my system and added distilled water, and some RMI-25 do ,I need to use anti freeze or not ? If so how much should I add?

If you're in FL you probably don't need any antifreeze. If you get close to 32*F (freezing point of water) then I would think ~20% antifreeze would be more than enough to keep from freezing.

If its in an attached garage in FLA. Dont worry about it. Water and RMI25 will be just fine although most antifreeze dont have silicon anymore.

Yes its sits in the garage all the time and it has not been real cold here this year. thanks.

I'm in GA and the most antifreeze I use is 20%. I forget what that mixture freezes at, but it was suitable for my climate during the winter when I did the research.

Back