You can type here any text you want

How to fix a bent valve by turboelky

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
There’s no need to be, the race is said and done :eek::D We’ll let whoever won, place their victory right here themselves...I seen it with my own eyes. :confused:
I have no doubt one of them cheated, or had a unnoticed advantage. This is like John Force VS Ashley Force. ( You pick who is Ashley :nailbiting: )

Word on the street is Lou was celebrating a little after the race and his girlfriend turned on him :eek: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Well, first of all. Let me start by saying that I have the most respect for Lou as a fierce competitor. Here's proof of me sucking up to him, in the hopes that he'd go easy on me. :D

It was a fun night.

Sorry I didn't post up sooner. Did 7 skydives today. :)

That was a great race, senior advantage or not! Lou told me a chase is a race, and he won. :eek::D

Here are the facts...

timeslip.jpg

Back