You can type here any text you want

How to? :Hard waterspot removal from glass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Warp6

Mine since '92
I recently purchased an 07 Nissan Armada. This thing has some terrible waterspots on all the glass. I tried alcohol/vinegar mix, straight vinegar and 3M Finesse polish. The 3M gave the best results but still not totally clear without a bunch of work. I'm afraid to try 0000 steel wool although I have heard it works. What have you guys used?

go to walgreens see if they have CLR it works great on water stains these were water stains from a well (? on spelling) and does no damage to paint. works great for me.:)

I recently purchased an 07 Nissan Armada. This thing has some terrible waterspots on all the glass. I tried alcohol/vinegar mix, straight vinegar and 3M Finesse polish. The 3M gave the best results but still not totally clear without a bunch of work. I'm afraid to try 0000 steel wool although I have heard it works. What have you guys used?

Get some muriatic acid from Home Depot or your local hardware. Protect your hands, and pour it on a rag and rub the glass to remove the water spots. Avoid the fumes. ;)

Back