How to? :Hard waterspot removal from glass

Warp6

Mine since '92
I recently purchased an 07 Nissan Armada. This thing has some terrible waterspots on all the glass. I tried alcohol/vinegar mix, straight vinegar and 3M Finesse polish. The 3M gave the best results but still not totally clear without a bunch of work. I'm afraid to try 0000 steel wool although I have heard it works. What have you guys used?

go to walgreens see if they have CLR it works great on water stains these were water stains from a well (? on spelling) and does no damage to paint. works great for me.:)

I recently purchased an 07 Nissan Armada. This thing has some terrible waterspots on all the glass. I tried alcohol/vinegar mix, straight vinegar and 3M Finesse polish. The 3M gave the best results but still not totally clear without a bunch of work. I'm afraid to try 0000 steel wool although I have heard it works. What have you guys used?

Get some muriatic acid from Home Depot or your local hardware. Protect your hands, and pour it on a rag and rub the glass to remove the water spots. Avoid the fumes. ;)