You can type here any text you want

How to read a PL file

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dwayne

Narrow A$$ Racing
I'm a direct scan user but I've got a powerlogger file I would like to look at from a friends car......somebody lead in the right direction. Thanks

I should make myself more clear....I've got the pl console up with the file loaded, but I can't move forward in the run.......with directscan, when looking at a run, I use the arrow keys to move forward, on this pl, the arrow keys do not move the file forward......clear as mud ?

.......when I'm in the gauge mode on the console, how do I advance the file to see the gauges move ?

If you've gone to the F3 page, and properly loaded the file you want to look at, then just select one of the view pages like graph or gauges and you then only have to use the right and left arrow keys to move through the file.

The F1 help screen will show all the keystrokes available to you.

That's the pisser.......the arrow keys don't do anything....I can move the frames when in graph mode with the mouse and cursor then flip to the other screens.......I just can't advance the frames in any other mode.

Left click on one of the graphs. A line will appear. You should then be able to use the arrow keys

You can change the graphs too. Right click on one and select what you want from the drop down menu.

You would think that as much as I mess with this stuff I would have figured that out......I guess that's why my ass is bigger than my head !

Back