You can type here any text you want

Huge Thanks to Adam, Cal hartline & Don Cruz!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I would like to personally thank Adam Calcote, Cal & Holly Hartline and The Cruz family's for being so kind in welcoming me into there homes while I was down there over this past week end for the event at Bradenton. I had a nice ride down to Adam's house to do some work on the car and I have to say eveything turned out quite well. Car looks great Adam!! :) Cal & Holly it was nice to spend some quality time with you & your family. Don Cruz, Thanks for your warm welcome and fun loading the truck! ;) Everyone has wonderfull homes and family's!

JD, Wellll- Nuf said! :biggrin: Your a RIOT!!!

To everyone else, I had a wonderfull time while down in the south! BG is DEFFINETLY going to be fun this year...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Scot W.

Thanks!!! I think :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

your right we are going to have a BLAST at B/G!!!!

DON'T BE THE ONE TOO MISS IT!!!!!!

JD

Thanks!!! I think :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

your right we are going to have a BLAST at B/G!!!!

DON'T BE THE ONE TOO MISS IT!!!!!!

JD
Me miss it? All my reservations are already made and now i'm wraping the car up.

JD, Just breaking your B*lls man! It was great to see you again and look forward to BG.

Scot W.

Thanks Scott! You were a big help with Adam's car. I can't wait for Bowling Green!

Thats awesome Scot! Cannot wait to meet you guys:cool:

Back