You can type here any text you want

Hum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

Were any of you guys @ Steele International Dragway in Al last Friday night.. I hear there were 4 or 5 tr's out there that cleaned house all 10.50's an faster!!! Seems they were all from GA..... :D

Hi

when ya coming back??? About to get mine back together maybe we can meet up an whoop some assprin!!!! :eek:

I want to run Rob, Daniel, Doug and the other guys name I forgot....and you too!! We can run at Steele. I ran there Friday night and broke a sprag or something...new tranny is being built as we speak. I heard Rob asking about racing in the background when I was on the phone with a guy...i told him 'i'll race him in reverse!! Only gear i got!"

Rob and I would be a good race but he recently stepped it up so i think he would walk my ass good now :) I'd still like to see.....seems like a fun group. I have a twin turbod ls1 T/A btw.

You better stick with racing Me, Doug and Daniel because Rob's got that stock motor perfectly tuned and only 16 pounds of boost :rolleyes:

Back