Hurst Quarter Stick?

TireFryer

The New Kid
I’ve been reading a bunch on this shifter and it seems that the older part number 316-0030 is discontinued. What is the new part number for this? I found the old install instructions too and it calls for a 1050059 bracket which also no longer exists. Is there a new fix for this? Would something like this work? The link attached is for a pistol grip shifter but if they’re all the same I’ll get a ball knob one for a 4L80 since it seems to be a universal 4 speed shifter. Is the B&M quicksilver basically the same shifter? Or is that a ratcheting shifter?

Hurst makes a new quarter stick with the postil grip for the 200r4. Wonder if this would install the same as the older discontinued version?

I installed a pistol grip Quarter stick in a GN a couple days ago. It's supposed to fit 200R4 , 4l60e , 4l80e etc. This was on a 4l80. The shifter arm that goes on the transmission is not even close to being useable. I had to weld a piece on it and redrill the hole.

I installed a pistol grip Quarter stick in a GN a couple days ago. It's supposed to fit 200R4 , 4l60e , 4l80e etc. This was on a 4l80. The shifter arm that goes on the transmission is not even close to being useable. I had to weld a piece on it and redrill the hole.
Could you post some pictures of you have any?

I don't happen to have any pics right now. I try to get some pics when i have it back up on the lift. Part number on the shifter i used is 3162023

Well to post a follow up, I found this b&m… no clue what it is, I think an old street bandit. But it’s literally made for our cars. The base of it isn’t custom and it literally bolts right up to the stock mounting location. Just need a 4 speed gate plate and a knob for it.
IMG_7429.jpeg
IMG_7430.jpeg
IMG_7431.jpeg