You can type here any text you want

Hybrid section

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

olds443

Hi I would like to suggest a Hybrid section for the board to help answer some of the common questions and to foster the creativity of others in there transplants. As well as help with some of the technical details that arise when doing one of these. Just a suggestion, I know the other board has one but it doesn't get the traffic this one does.

Originally posted by olds443
Hi I would like to suggest a Hybrid section for the board to help answer some of the common questions and to foster the creativity of others in there transplants. As well as help with some of the technical details that arise when doing one of these. Just a suggestion, I know the other board has one but it doesn't get the traffic this one does.

Thats a good idea olds443 , after we complete some internal problems we will be making some changes. I do believe that we will be adding a "Hybrid" forum hopfully soon.

Jesse :)

Originally posted by olds443

I would like to second that, though would like to see another forum that could be a combination of info including hybrids, and that would be something like " Advanced turbo Buick tech". It would be a step above the "General turbo Buick tech" but below "Stage II tech", and would include turbobuick engine transplants/swaps/hybrids, twin turbo tech, 13.0 or faster cars ( or some minimum dial in) , road race tech, , etc., subjects for members with more advanced ( beyond stock or mild modification) turbo Buick projects.

It seems though while good, the "General tech" forum is flooded with new member and general info questions like "lug nut size" and "are all GN's black?", and unfortunatly some higher tech questions that need a bit more available "floating" time so that others can respond, are gone. The flood of general questions too quickly fill the first page and wash more advanced questions away, down a few pages, never to be seen again.

Just a suggestion as I am sure only a forum or two can be added at the price of another, thanks!:D

Back