I guess 170 MPH racing on the street is OK ........... Video

that's crazy, where's all the traffic at...

(i got it earlier, about 30mins, dont know if it works now)

I have a feeling the road was closed off....all those people on the side of the road and zero traffic? How'd you know they were doin 170? I couldnt understand the person talking too well.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I have a feeling the road was closed off....all those people on the side of the road and zero traffic? How'd you know they were doin 170? I couldnt understand the person talking too well.

Yeah, It looked like he was only going about 168 mph....

tached out

The Porsche was in 5th taching at 7200 rpm's with 17 inch rims which comes to 169.822 MPH ..... sorry for the incorrect info :p

Can't you just hear the high pitched Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii inside the car like it's a jihad on speed limits?

So this would be drag racing in the Middle East.

Interesting......

Originally posted by WakkoSS

It was Arabic...he was saying: "....wonder if Acme will put this on TurboBuick.com , i paid him $36,000 and 12 Virgins...." :p

alan

I wondered the same thing.. my money was on the Porsche.

That was far beyond a 1/4 at those speeds.

Wonder what shiek baby paid for his gas?

Isn't gas there like 10¢ / gallon and NO taxes?

I'd move over there but I wouldn't be able to wear my leopard print speedo on the street.

the 911 won, if you pause it as they pass by you can tell the first car is the porsche with the whale's tale spoiler

Those guys are the reason we won't have to worry too much about "Islamic States" sprouting up in the rest of the Arab countries. If the Mullas come to take their infidel toys away, they will have to pry them out of their cold dead hands.

Originally posted by UNGN
Those guys are the reason we won't have to worry too much about "Islamic States" sprouting up in the rest of the Arab countries. If the Mullas come to take their infidel toys away, they will have to pry them out of their cold dead hands.

====
...we can start a Mid-East chapter of a Turbo Buick Club and see what mods they put on their cars since they make about $40,000000000.00 a day off the gas we use to fire our Turbo's ... ;)

Invite them to Bowling Green and Reynolds..they could fly in and land on the strip .. :D