I hate snow!!!

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
We got almost a ****ing foot of snow!:mad: Obviously, the GN ain't goin' nowhere, so I fire up the Stealth......our driveway is about 200 yards or so...the Stealth will be sitting about halfway down the drive until, after work, I get to dig it out.:mad: Son of a bitch! What the **** do I live in the desert for if it still snows?!

i know id get tired of it, but i'd love a little snow everyonce in a while down here.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
move to florida, it summer here... 83 this afternoon
No way, even with as much as I complain about the snow, I would never move to an area like that again. I used to live in Mesquite, NV and the AVERAGE temperature in the summer was 115 degrees!! Even at midnight it would be 100 or so. No way, thank you for putting things into perspective for me.........snow is alright.

I built 2 Ice skating rinks in my back yard over a month ago.
1 for hockey games & 1 for the kiddies to skate in. they are still up & running.
Baisically I used all the snow to make the perimiters.

We have had 1 hour hockey games every sat & sunday. :)

I was just thinking about summer
The thought of sweating & bugs made me feel good that we have season.

I can't imagine living in FLA with the same weather everyday:rolleyes: unless I am 70 or over

YA, it sucks down here. Please dont ever come here to visit;)

New Mexico is the only other state I would even consider living in. White sands dessert was sweet. Been all out west and nothing but sand,dirt,dust,and rock in most areas.

Make a snow angle for me please and I will build you a sand castle:D

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Make a snow angle for me :D

You must be a transplant if you know about the snow angel. :D
But then again isn't everyone a transplant in FLA ;)

How can you stand listening to all those amulances running aroud to pick up all those retiree's? he-he
your economy would fold with out those sr's dining out

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
YA, it sucks down here. Please dont ever come here to visit;)

New Mexico is the only other state I would even consider living in. White sands dessert was sweet. Been all out west and nothing but sand,dirt,dust,and rock in most areas.

Make a snow angle for me please and I will build you a sand castle:D
I've got about ten acres on which I'll be making snow spirals in with the Dodge!! I really think NM is one of the least thrilling of the western states....NORTHERN NV is awesome.

Oh, and by the way 'Steve....I lived in Maine for a while and I remember their state bird all too well: THE BLACK FLY!!! Maybe you're right, everybody needs a break from those evil things!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I've got about ten acres

Believe it or not I have 1 acre in New Mexico.
My mom bought me & my brother an acre each
back in 1962.

Lets see she paid $40 each.. today they are worth about the same $40 :D

I probably will abandon the property because the Tax cost more than the land LOL!

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Believe it or not I have 1 acre in New Mexico.
My mom bought me & my brother an acre each
back in 1962.

Lets see she paid $40 each.. today they are worth about the same $40 :D

I probably will abandon the property because the Tax cost more than the land LOL!
Well, my 10 acres is in the boonies about 45-50 miles east of Albuquerque and cost (4 years ago) close to 3k each. Knowing this, I would imagine yours should be worth more than you think. Where is said land? If it was anywhere nearby, I might buy it!!

Hey guys

ah come on dceptcn here in town(albuquerque) we were very dissapointed that we didnt get squat so be happy becuase we dont get to much of the white stuff
when are you going to come down so i can introduce you to the guys???
as for being boaring well theres not a whole lot were your at but its a nice little town

Hey littlesixsteve to bad your mom didnt buy land here in town or in santa fe can you say half million to a million or more(just for dirt) for what you have easy.
like dceptcn said land in certain areas are crazy in price

Johnny

Well, at least you don't live in Minnesota. I am thinking about installing a periscope on my daily driver to assist in backing out of my driveway so I don't get hit. The snow pile at the end of my driveway is 6 feet tall!

Originally posted by badboy86gn2
Hey guys

ah come on dceptcn here in town(albuquerque) we were very dissapointed that we didnt get squat so be happy becuase we dont get to much of the white stuff
when are you going to come down so i can introduce you to the guys???
as for being boaring well theres not a whole lot were your at but its a nice little town

Hey littlesixsteve to bad your mom didnt buy land here in town or in santa fe can you say half million to a million or more(just for dirt) for what you have easy.
like dceptcn said land in certain areas are crazy in price

Johnny
Believe me, I can't wait to get out there and say 'Hi' (any excuse to get away from the wife:D ) but I've just got a few more things to get done with the Buick before it will be making any trips to Alb. Top priority, though.