You can type here any text you want

I just installed a Hooker cat back

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

It fit like crap!!!! The tailpipes were way off. The drivers side tip is about 2 inches too long. So I have to get that one cut down. And the passenger side tail pipe touches the spare tire well. So I have to get that one bent in a little bit and I am sure get it cut down. Just wanted to post this as an FYI.

If you don't need to bend that side to much, you can take a broom handle and stick it in the end and bend it to where you want within reason. HTH

Thanks for the tip. I will try that or take it to a muffler shop. I have to cut down the tips anyway.

I did not notice any drone. It does have a little rumble to it though. It is not bad with the cat still on the car. The cat will be coming off soon. So I hope it stays relatively quiet when the cat is off.

I installed the Hooker cat back on my car about 3 years ago now. Did it in my driveway on some jackstands. I thought it went on pretty easy with no issues. The only thing I did'nt like was the driverside pipe was a little higher then the pass side but that could be the hangers I used. Other then that for a backyard install I thought it was pretty good. I used band clamps on it. The one thing I like about the hooker cat back is I have no drone at all with it and I like the rumble from the mufflers.

Back