You can type here any text you want

I just noticed 3 out of the 4 11 sec cars on the FAQ page run ERIC MARSHALLS CHIPS!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
under the section:
TTA PERFORMANCE RECIPIES & TRACK PERFORMANCE

Turbov6joe,TTA 1387,TTATony, all have 11 second cars and are using ERIC MARSHALL CHIPS...

everyone understands this right:p

COINCIDENCE? ;)

one thing i do have to say is, JOE spent alot of time tuning his car with ERIC in BG this year... JOE has also spent countless hours getting the car dialed in with the old combo TE-44 and 50's with the single SMC alky kit-

we got a copy of JOEs chip from ERIC to put in my buddy ZAKs GN...
with just chip change, the car dropped 1/2 second and gained a few MPH with just minor tweaking at the track....
that GN now runs 11.7's at 121 on PURE 91 OCTANE PUMPGAS, .035 alky shot, TE45a, 50's, FMIC, oh yeah, and radial tires getting 1.95 sixty foots :)

if anyone interested in changing to alky and 50's, i suggest getting a copy of JOEs chip to start tuning with, and go from there... cause ERIC MARSHALL is truely DA MANNNNN!!

BW

And he's been great to work with. I don't think I'll hit .5 second better than the Thrasher but should get there. Especially when I start pulling in 3rd gear like the Thrasher did. 115mph vs. 121mph. So far I'm .2 second better ET with 5mph slower. But we're working on that :)

I also use his race chip 26* timing and 26 psi, went 11.5 117.5 mph. Picked up 5 mph over old chip.

I got to stop being stuborn about timing. I'm running 118 octane fuel and only 21 degrees of timing. We all have the same heads and compression. So our motors should all like simillar timing at similar boost settings right?

Do you think being over octaned, over intercooled, and under timed could be a bad mix? I'm trying to stay out of OD as long as I can so I'm holding my car in each gear a bit longer. My car just doesnt seam to pull as good as it used to in the higher rpms (4900 to 5200 range). What timing do you guys think I should try?

TIA: Jason

mojilla: I also use his race chip 26* timing and 26 psi, went 11.5 117.5 mph. Picked up 5 mph over old chip

What kind of timing and boost where you running with the old chip? Was the fuel alot different in the two chips, weather, ect. I would run around the block naked if some one told me I would pick up 5 mph! ... I would probably just pick up all the neighbor ladies if I did that. They dont call me donkey boy for nothing :D

Jason

I run Erics 26 degree race ship with alky and 25 psi on the street daily. Oh what fun.:D

And still haven't managed to pop those darned head gaskets......

Damn! I am NEVER going to get to put the Champions on this car!!!!

I'll be going with his chips once my 4.1 goes in...

Don't forget Steve(TTA850) is running great times on Eric's chips as well.

Back