I need A senior Members help please. msbc-1 instructions

fastlikeanascar

Its never fast enough !!
msbc-1 instructions Innovative Boost controller

Does any1 have instructions for this controller, Im looking for install instuctions.

There are a couple of loose wires hanging from the controller harness tht look like they go to something. But to what is my question ?

I see there sight is closed down, this controller is installed in a car tht I just
bought & I want to make sure it is installed correctly.

If any1 has them I'm willing to pay you for your troubles. I just really need these instructions please...

This is how I have mine hooked up.

Two port socket assembly contains a Green (actual boost out put) and an orange wire (target boost output). I did not connect this harness to anything it is intended to be used for datalogging boost.

Three port socket assembly
Brown - connected to the switched positive side of my trans brake.
Yellow- not connected
Gray - not connected

Four port socket assembly (MAP sensor)
Red, Black, purple, gray Connects directly to the innovative boost sensor

The other four port socket assembly
Red- switched 12 volts splits and provides power to each boost control selenoid.
Black- ground
Blue - negative side of increase selenoid
Gray - negative side of decrease selenoid

the diagram was first one i grabbed
its for dual port wastegate mode (MAP sensor feeds from turbo port)

i dont like that hookup and have mine installed using the dualport manifold mode

do you know what version MSBC-1 is in your car ?
theres a sticker on the bottom of it near where the wires go into the box
early version turbo 7 has ramps to control boost rate but had to be tripped through the gray wire to move through the multi stages of boost , it would still go from launch to running boost if you have the brown wire hooked to a tbrake (or even the foot brake) but without trips connected to the gray it would run only one boost level

the newer 12G 12H (last one made) has ramps but also has programamble timers for the multi stages allowing several different boost levels to be programed during a run

Innovative went out of business a few months back but the controller is still being built by those that supplied innovate under a couple different names on the label as the MSBC-1 version ET-01

thanks for finding the link to those instructs
i have the innovative instructs but at 3.2MB on a dialup i cant email them

the exile is basically the MSBC-1 12H with a nicer black sticker on the box and those controllers are good to 80psi if you ever feel like pushing your buick

the 12G differs slightly in that it only works to 60psi (i know its a shame huh) due to diferent map sensor used but has the timers to control the stages but operations are same as the exile

the original turbo 7 doesnt have the timers so the instructs on the exile dont apply and the ramps are a little different

Does anyone have a manual for Exile MSBC? Exile website seems to be closed and old links don't work anymore.

the exile/deeds instructs are same as innovate MSBC-1 version 12H ...its the same unit just sold after innovate closed its doors under that name

Attachments

• MSBCmanual_CD_revE.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
@pacecarta do you (or anyone else) have any idea if the final "R" stage is activated/triggered?

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 52