You can type here any text you want

I need the Front Nose Emblem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

My front nose is going to be repainted and cleaned from any holes.

When taking off the nose emblem from the "nose" i wrecked the emblem, so i'm now looking for a new one. or a good used one.

Phoenix Graphix demands $ 100 for it. i wait for offers, thx.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Yes you can tell the difference, the repro emblems looks much better :-) Actually with nearly 15 years between manufacturing of the emblems and the fact that the manufacturing process / technique used is different the repro emblems are more consistent in colors (if you compare one emblem to another) and also the gold is more shiny and lighter in color. A NOS emblem would match the other emblems on your car better if they are still the original ones as a repro emblem would be much shinier and look "new" on the car compared to your other emblems.

How well kept are your other emblems, is the gold still looking good on them?

Does anyone firsthand know the difference between the emblems?(looks like they might be the same make either wya?)

After the prices we were all used to is the gtaemblems.com legit and a good repro? They appear so , but I do not like putting $$$ out until I know for sure?

thanks
Jeremy

hi

i just got my emblem few weeks ago and i have to say, that it is very near to the original, talking about quality

the only thing i have to say is, that the repro is not that intensive in the colour and not that shiny.

matt

Originally posted by Bird of Prey
hi

i just got my emblem few weeks ago and i have to say, that it is very near to the original, talking about quality

the only thing i have to say is, that the repro is not that intensive in the colour and not that shiny.

matt

That's a routine comment I've heard about those australian emblems versus the USA emblems. Shine, color and brilliance is less on the AU emblems.

Alan

Emblems etc

.. strange that "that's a routine comment I've heard" etc... Allan.. as really... how many have we sold for it to be a "Routine comment"... sorry mate.. lets face it.. people have nice cars, they want decent parts, some NOS... others the best we can all produce... but you dónt have the market to yourself to charge what you want... & the owners don't need to be priced out of the market..... you DON"T like competition.. no matter where it comes from .. be it Australia or Detroit...Georgia or NYC.....etc.. but honestly.. I don't go on like that.. www.gtaemblems.com just supplies exact & extremely high quality products for the right price.. affordable with the right service.
How's the tail lamp bird going.. maybe if you put it in the fire you can stretch it to fit properly....???... I've heard....
If it's undercuting you.. thats life...... but we'll not play the price game with you.

Back