You can type here any text you want

I Need The Specs For a JL110 26* 009 Race Chip!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Last I heard they were still available from PT+E.

If your interested in actually understanding what's going on, then analysing the files posted under the DS thread in scan tools will help you.

Well I bought a used chip(denoted above) and I dont know what all features the chip had standard and optional. And I dont have the parameters in which they suggest to tune with it.(suggested fp/boost etc...) I normally run ~37-38lb. fp. but was skeptical on turning it up for a race chip.

P.S. I have a 7th injector.

Other than getting in touch with PT&E to get the straight dope.
For what it is worth, here is what I have seen on many of JL 110 chips.
FP should be around 43-45#
Wastegate control or pulse is set for 100% in all gears, meaning whatever you have the wastegate rod set for is what you get.
Normally boost with 110 race gas is from 22-26# depending on the car.

Gary

Rev. Limit would not be below 6200rpm.
43# to 45# psi for fuel pressure set with vacuum off.

Hope that helps?

Joe

another qustion on this same chip

hi,
im nick and i would like to know if the chip for the 009's will work with bosch 42 pound injectors.im looking to purchase the same chip and want to make sure its ok.
thanks,

Probably not. I know my chips wouldnt work between those two injectors.

chip info

thanks jay for the info.your obviously a guru at this so im very thankful for your expertise.im interested to know why though.im one of those type of people that like to absorb all the info i can get.id like to speak to you on doimg a chip for me.it will be my first chip.and hopefully my last.or at least very useful to me for a while.how should i go about speaking to you on this?please get back to me.you can also email me at turbotwister@comcast.net
thanks very much for your time.

sincerly,nick

Because the Bosch injectors arent overlyrich down low like the 009s are. It would work, it just wouldnt work well. The Bosch 42s are really good injectors. Its a shame more people dont use them.

chip facts

great to here jay! ok so can you make me a killer chip or what?lol.how can i go about this with you?i need to get to it the car is almost done.:)

thanks,nick

Back