You can type here any text you want

I need two items....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

(1) Does anyone have a spare S2 head T & D solid rocker shaft they'd be willing to sell.?

(2) I also would like a cord, the one that goes from the back of the computer (serial port?) to the FAST 4 prong connector. It would make it easier if I didn't have to switch laptops between cars. I don't know if this makes a difference but it's for the older FAST sequential box to a dos run computer.

Thanks.

Chris,
I have the adaptor you need. It's the old 4 prong communication cable that PTE used on their adaptor harnesses. Give me a call at 321-863-2303.

ChrisCairns said:
(1) Does anyone have a spare S2 head T & D solid rocker shaft they'd be willing to sell.?

(2) I also would like a cord, the one that goes from the back of the computer (serial port?) to the FAST 4 prong connector. It would make it easier if I didn't have to switch laptops between cars. I don't know if this makes a difference but it's for the older FAST sequential box to a dos run computer.

Thanks.

Chris,

Send me an e-mail and I will check in the head tonight.
I think I have about 5 heads in the parts room.

Chris, I enjoyed talking with another "oldtimer" :) and Thanks for the interesting info. The cable went out today.

John,

Ok...email on the way. Thanks.

Cal,

It was good talking to you and I knew at the time there was something else I needed but couldn't remember what. I now remember....and only 13 hours later. I'm getting better. :) I'll phone you tomorrow.

Back