You can type here any text you want

I need wheel pics ! ! ! !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

badv6

I am looking for a Buick GN, with a set of IROC wheels. I am thinking of putting a set on my 1986 GN. I know that they have the right off-set, and I like the look of the wheels. I am thinking of going with a set of 17" rims. If anybody has these wheels please post your pics. Or if you just have a set of 17" wheels please post them as well. Thanks

Thanks that car looked great. I am looking at the chrome ones or I will get a set and then power coat them black. Thanks for your help. What do yall think of these wheels on a Buick GN?

I just like the fact that they have the same factory off-set, 0-deg.

I am looking for a Buick GN, with a set of IROC wheels. I am thinking of putting a set on my 1986 GN. I know that they have the right off-set, and I like the look of the wheels. I am thinking of going with a set of 17" rims. If anybody has these wheels please post your pics. Or if you just have a set of 17" wheels please post them as well. Thanks

Heres a pic with 15x7 rims. with 245/60's. Thats my car in its early stages but I got american racing vectors now.

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

they are inexpensive rims that you can find anywear. lightweight! haven't seen any pics with 16'' though. I've seen monte carlos with them. I'll look for those pictures to give you an idea what they look like on g-bodies.

Irocs were 16x8. The rims that i have in the picture were 15x7. If you were going with a new camaro rim that are 17'' you would need some spacers.

Back