You can type here any text you want

I really hope he's kidding . . .

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wells said:
Anybody recall the one where somebody was pretending to buy it now on a big $$ vehicle, & had all of the keys logged in excepting the enter key, and his dog, cat, or parakeet walked on the board, hitting the enter key.

That's how I bought my cars on eBay! Damn Parrot hitting the enter key on me all the time! :mad: Here he is ready to buy another car I don't want! :eek:

82788005_l.jpg

70Mach1 said:
Where do you figure to compare the two cars? This was the only year of a GNX badged car and the last year that a Grand National was badged. Trans Am continued to be made for many years after the '89 TTA car was produced.

That means a whole heck of a lot more in the collector car market then 1550 copies of a limited production model of a car that was made for many years before and many years after.

Maybe now that the nameplate was killed it will help their values a little, but don't count on it reaching the potential of the GNX anytime soon.

If someone is silly enough to hit the BIN button or offer enough that he cannot say no, does not mean that it is worth it. Look at all the GNX's that are still sitting around because the sellers want way too much for them.

I'm making a pricing comparison, not comparing the a TTA to a GNX. Find another 6,xxx mile TTA hardtop, for sale, to do some comparative shopping

..........also

Regal built from 1973-2003(built for 30 Years)
Firebird built from 1967-2002(built for 35 Years)

Back