i think it's o.k. now, but why did...

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
i get a code 45 ( oxygen sensor bad or wire ) and my 02 volts could't leave 937...just stuck there...the car would die as soon as you started it up....start up, die, start up, die...
so i changed the 02 sensor and the code went away but the 02's stayed the same....then after i installed my front mount ( needed something to do to cool off, 'cause i was pissed ) so after i install the intercooler i start the car up and build boost on the brake and the car blew a little smoke and then the sensor acted normal again....but i didn't get any boost on the gauge because one of my intercooler connections is loose, but that's another story...

what the hell could have happened...it's raining now so i haven't driven it, but it seemed o.k. before it started RAINING...

I had the same problem once with my o2 reading very high. I also changed my o2 sensor, but the problem with mine was the MASS AIRFLOW sensor. it was bad after replacing it with a Cardone the readings went back to normal. So give your MASS AIRFLOW a check.....:p