I was given 27x10.5x15 slicks - What wheel needed for no rub? Stock?

turbotaguy

I was given a set of Hoosier 27x10.5x15 slicks unmounted. I do not want to roll fenders or notch the frame. Can I mount these on stock rims without rubbing? If not, what rim and back space do you recommend? Just want inexpensive rims for the track.

I know these slick questions have been answered a million times, but I searched and didn't see any responses with this size. Thanks in advance.

I would think 15X8 with a 4 inch backspace would be ideal.
On our cars, look for the backspacing to be exactly half of the rim width, to center it in the whell well.

I use American Racing rims which are 15 x 8 with 3.75" backspacing.

4" may be optimum but mine fit okay.

Hoosier QTP's in that size not slicks is what I have.

QTP's is exactly what I have, just called them slicks out of habit. Thanks for the info, I will start looking for wheels shortly.

AR235861 15" x 8" -19 3.75 5x120.7

These may work double check that metric crap with your dealer but I believe 120.7 is 4.75" which is the right bolt pattern.

I think -19mm offset will be okay too.

I'd have to check the exact offset on mine somehow as I think it was in inches or parts of an inch when I bought mine.

I doubt they changed the offset in the mold however over the years.

I have a nice cleaned set of American racing outlaw2s-they are 15" x 8.5" with a 3.75" backspacing with new chrome centercaps -$225. Shipped. Matt-347-680-8642-paypal is: mytquick87@yahoo.com if you want them.